The following “packing list” will help ensure you don’t forget anything important.
* Vaccination Records – Be sure your pet’s vaccinations are up-to-date. Your vet can provide you with a copy of your pet’s record, which you can give us at check-in. (Or, have your vet’s office fax it to us in advance! (912-525-3086)
* Food – It's important that your pet stay on the same diet as they do at home. Be sure to pack enough servings for your entire visit – plus a little extra. Let us know if you have special instructions, such as heating the food before serving or adding supplements.
* Medication – If your pet needs medication, bring that along as well, with written instructions for administration. Also, check the calendar to see if your pet's Flea, Tick or Heartworm Preventative is due while you are away. Be sure to fill out the Medication Form.
* Collar and leash – Please be sure your pet is wearing a collar and leash. You will need these at arrival and departure.
* Toys – (Overnight Boarding Customers Only) You may bring up to two toys from home. Please be aware that toys can get lost; make sure items are clearly marked or we are happy to mark them at check in.
* Treats – You may bring treats from home or allow us to provide them. If you bring treats, be sure the container is clearly marked with your name and feeding instructions.
* Blankets and Bedding - you are welcome to bring these items from home. Please remember that items can get damaged during your dogs stay. We also provide very comfy, cozy dog beds and blankets upon request at no extra charge.
Please DO NOT BRING BOWLS — We have hygienic stainless steel food and water bowls in several sizes and provide them for every pet.