When you can't take them with you...Bring them to us!
Some of our Boarding amenities include:
Boarding your dog at Coffee Hounds will be like a fun trip to overnight camp for your 4-legged friend. Our ultimate goal is to create a “home-away-from-home” atmosphere for your dog. Being away from their family can be very scary for a dog. We want to make your dog’s time away from home as pleasant as possible.
Based on temperament & personality, our Overnight Guests will take part in the daycare fun during the day, while staying in comfortable Doggie Suites during naptime (as needed) and at night. Whether spending time in our Indoor Play Space or enjoying the large fenced in Outdoor Play Yard, your dog will have lots of exercise and activity to keep them busy. For dogs that qualify for our Doggie Daycare Program, these spaces are a great place to meet new doggie friends. We encourage you to bring their bed, food and a toy to make them feel at home (please label everything with their name!). We are happy to accommodate dogs with special needs such as medication or unusual feeding. Just let us know your dog’s special situation and we will strive to meet it!.
Updated January 2016
* Submit a completed Pet Profile and Waiver Form.
** * Boarding rates: ***
$35 per day
$45 per day
Pricing based on shared run. Please call for pricing of three or more dogs.
* Open Monday - Friday 730am-530pm. All DROP OFFS MUST BE BY 4pm.
Saturday and Sunday - Drop-offs and Pickups by appointment only.
A 3 night minimum stay is required for the following holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Drop-off/Pickup is available on holidays for an additional fee of $15. After hours pickups are available for $15.
* We require a "Meet and Greet" for each pet before enrolling in Boarding or Daycare. We need to see how your dog interacts with the staff and other dogs to be sure we are a good fit for each other. The evaluation day is a $15 fee.
* All Boarding, Grooming, and Daycare guests must have proof of the following vaccinations administered by a veterinarian in the last 12 months. This information can be emailed to us at:
Negative fecal test
* Coffee Hounds is a FLEA-FREE ZONE: All dogs must be on a regular flea, tick, and heart worm prevention program such as Frontline or Advantage (flea powder or flea collars are not acceptable.
* In order to participate in socializing, your dog must be spayed/neutered. Females showing signs of being in heat will not be allowed on the premises for boarding or grooming.
* Space is limited. Please call ahead to make a reservation 912-550-4428.